Sunday, September 24, 2006

Goin' back to Cali, Cali, Cali..............

We are driving down to California this week. I am so excited. My husband is having a tooth issue and my brother is a dentist, so we are heading down for free dental work. Hooray!!!(not hooray for pain that Jake is going through)
I love coming home! This is the only reason it is good to live out of state, because I love to come back. Ha.
These are my favorite trees. I have a palm tree sticker on my car too. I love how tall they get and how a sunset looks through them.




3 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

It doesn't matter that you live out of state because you come here so much and when you are here, you can just relax and hang out. It's like a vacation for me too because I'll get to hang out with you instead of doing the same old stuff. Plus I'll get to hold Breckie Breck Breck. I'll come to Andy's on Thursday and hang out. Maybe I'll call you from the toy store and see if there is anything you want me to get the boys. The only stuff that they have that the boys might like is Hot Wheels stuff. The rest is all for babies. Are they too old for Hot Wheels?

Oh, and it's General Conference weekend so we can watch it at mom's and have cheese eggs with canadian bacon, but no onions!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom will try to sneak some in but we'll watch her closely.

Melinda said...

I can't wait to see you guys! That will be a nice break for you guys and me too. By the end of the week I want to do anything but think about school.I'll have to see if I can hang out on Thursday at Andy and Shawna's. We'll for sure see you Sunday, or is it Sat. when everyone is going to their house?
Robyn,I just thought I'd let you know that I ate at Mac. Grill tonight and had their yummy blue cheese, red ONION, balsamic vinagrette salad. It was so good. There were probably about 100 thin slices of red onions and I ate almost everyone. Hopefully I won't smell tomorrow, but right now I'm all onion-eee! You will like them, you will see, you will like them in a tree. Say, I like them!

Maker said...

Cali is great...if only we could afford to live here.

My teeth are doing good. No more pain.
Andy is a good dentist.
I like burritos.