Sunday, September 17, 2006

Loveable Laughter

This is so cute! She had been asleep on my shoulder for no more than 60 seconds when she just started laughing and laughing in her sleep. She started and then Jake grabbed our camera in hopes she would do it some more, and she totally did. I couldn't believe it! I have only been able to make her laugh two or three times so far. She is two and a half months old. I wonder what was so funny???
What a cutie pie!



It was pretty dark in the room. It is more visible on my camera than on this site.
Dang it!
It is definitely worth a listen though.

6 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robyn said...

I wonder what she was dreaming about. Probably me. That was so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love that you and Jake got that on camera, she is so cute!
Ofcourse she was dreaming about you, Robyn!

Christie said...

That is ADORABLE. I always wonder what babies are dreaming about when they smile (but I have never seen laughing!). Maybe she was thinking about her older brothers goofing around ... or Robyn having fake conversatons with Amy from P.H.

whit said...

dana, that is so cute. today, shane said that koll started laughing during church in his sleep. he was not loud, just shook his body. you were lucky to catch it on tape. whenever i try to do that it never turns out quite right, and i get some wierd or awkward facial expression instead. hope you had a fun time in california. it is always fun to go back there. whitney biornstad (hughes)

Anonymous said...

Dana! That was one of the cutest things I have ever seen! She is adorable! How are you guys doing? Have you gone to Cali already?! Tell the boys Eli and Ali say hi! We miss you!!