

Ok. Here is where our townhome is at. A lot of wood. You can see some finished buildings in the background. Our's will be darker colored not the off-white color. The hard part of buying brand new is that we have to wait for the park to be put in. Also the trees, grass, plants, etc.... Bummer! I don't think I would let my boys play outside for a while because of construction that will still be happening around us for a while. Oh well. We will have to drive to the community park around the corner or something.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


3 people admit to reading this:
Nice! I like how your towny home home is coming. How exciting. I would totally be driving by there all the time to look at it. I feel like doing that with Calavera Hills and I don't even know if we are going to live there for sure. I will have to remember when I'm on the freeway, to stop by and shop at my soon to be shopping center, just to get the feel of it, you know? Ha! I'm excited for you.
I can't believe it's brand spanking new! No more place with only one bathroom for five people, although Breck doesn't really use it. No more plugging in your dishwasher everytime you want to use it. How silly that you have to plug it in and attach it to the sink? I bet you forget all the time and burn the inside of your dishwasher. Oh wait. That was me. No more cinderblock walls! No more parking a mile away from your stairwell! No more stairwell! Yeah! It's going to be so nice!
nice!
hurry up! (said in a gay voice)
you will enjoy this, but watch out...i spent every extra dollar on every household item imaginable after i moved in. it sucked. i kept buying things like vacuums, pots/pans, etc...things a man should never half to purchase with his extracurricular funds
Post a Comment