
Two days ago it was 90 degrees and I was sweating from carrying my kids and my groceries into the house. Today it is supposed to be 56 degrees as the high temperature. Crazy!!! It snowed last night and this morning here. It has melted of course but it still snowed! I had to turn my heater on this morning. I am now realizing that we all need new winter clothes. My boys have pants that I have saved from last winter and thought that they could still use them. I guess they have grown up because they are all too short in the legs. Hahaha. Duhhhh Dana!
I wish I knew where I could find baby coverall's. I like those better than shirt and pants when they are still infant's. Any suggestions? I don't want my baby to freeze.
She seems too small for sweatshirts and jackets so........who knows?
Jonah's birthday is on Monday. He will be SEVEN! I'm old! I'm almost 32. That's weird.
We are getting Jonah a bike for his birthday because we gave his old one to Gavin for his birthday back in July.
Jonah is enjoying first grade. His teacher is a little fruity but oh well. We will be switching schools soon when we move.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


4 people admit to reading this:
I can't wait until you have a garage and you don't have to walk through the snow across the courtyard to your house. I was also thinking that all Trent owns are shorts! That's all he's been wearing this summer. I went to Old Navy and bought two pairs of pants and two long sleeved shirts that he'll wear to church.
He's been looking pretty shabby at church lately, but I'm sorry, I REFUSE to go to Gymboripoff and waste $35 on one outfit. Give me a break! "Oooh...but the shirt AND the pants have a beaver on them that match!" Who cares? Target and Old Navy clearance, here I come.
"It's not the clothes that make the baby, it's the baby." I just made that up. You can quote me if you want. Trent looks cute in a diaper so eat that people who's kids are wearing more expensive clothes than them!
By the way, Happy Birthday Jonah!!!! I love you! I can't believe he's 7. Dana, you are not old. The 30's are great years...or so I've heard. The upper-20's are so overrated. Jonah looks so cute in that picture.
Dana- I remember seeing those little zip up bags for babies at Ross or TJ Maxx one time, but I"m sure they have them at babysrus, or walmart or something. Those are nice for them to sleep in. I can't belive it snowed! It has actually been a little chilly here at night. I love it. Yes, good bye hot summer!
Robyn, calm down. You do not have to go to gymboree to get cute clothes. i thought trent looked cute in his new shirt yesterday.
Post a Comment