Ha Ha Ha, sweet video. Boing Boing Boing!
I liked that! I loved pogo sticks when I was little except for it burned my skin after awhile if I was wearing shorts!
Dana- I enjoyed the new jamiroquai video. I don't know if people enjoy it as much as you, or I. Thanks to you, I've made some great work-out CDs. Nice.
Dana, did you hear about your favorite band, and the fight that Jay Kay got in? There is an article posted at TMZ.com Happy Reading!
Thanks Sarah! I did not hear about the fight. He has a temper though.
Post a Comment
5 people admit to reading this:
Ha Ha Ha, sweet video. Boing Boing Boing!
I liked that! I loved pogo sticks when I was little except for it burned my skin after awhile if I was wearing shorts!
Dana- I enjoyed the new jamiroquai video. I don't know if people enjoy it as much as you, or I. Thanks to you, I've made some great work-out CDs. Nice.
Dana, did you hear about your favorite band, and the fight that Jay Kay got in? There is an article posted at TMZ.com Happy Reading!
Thanks Sarah! I did not hear about the fight. He has a temper though.
Post a Comment