Monday, October 16, 2006

NBA Season coming soon!!!!!!

I'm so excited for the NBA season to begin! I hope my Lakers do well this year but I believe they will. "D Fish" has been traded to the Utah Jazz. (He hasn't been with the Lakers for a while either but I love him.) I can't believe this! Poor Jazz. They are still trying to win a ring. Hahahahahaha! Sorry, not this year guys!
Ok. It's been a while since I have blogged. We went to California and had so much fun. It was a good trip and the baby did really well on the road. She is 3 1/2 months old and has been sleeping through the night for a month or so. I'm so lucky.
My brother told me about a website where you can download songs for 8 cents per song. It's awesome. It is free to register too. www.musicmp3.ru
It is from Russia I guess but all in English. I have gotten some nice tunes from it. I'm glad because I was getting tired of my same music.

We finally got a picture of our whole family. A guy from our ward called last night as the kids were getting into bed and wanted to come take our picture for an updated directory so...........I posted it. It isn't the best but it works.
I visited our townhome on Saturday and they were mudding the walls. It's getting closer to being done. I'm excited to move into it.

6 people admit to reading this:

Melinda said...

Cute pictures. I love Breck in her hat. Hee hee. Did you cut your hair again?
Im excited for your home to be finished too. I would totally be driving my it all the time to see the new upgrades.

I wish I could watch the NBA season. It's pretty much the only sport I can watch on T.V. Oh, and soccer too. Otherwise, forget about it. WHo is on the Lakers this year? Anyone good? I just haven't followed them since Shaq and Phil left. Stupid Kobe.

Robyn said...

Breck looks so cute in her little hat and warm blanket!I really like your family picture too! Your hair looks cute.

Dave doesn't watch the NBA anymore because he says they are a bunch of overpaid thugs. Did you hear about the team whose coach told them he'd fine them $10,000 if they didn't dress in a suit while they traveled? He said he was tired of his team looking like gangsters. One member of the team wrote him a check for $10,000 every game so he wouldn't have to dress up. Show some class ashdjfhkd!! Oh, I mean...

Christie said...

Dana, Breck is so cute! I love her rosy cheeks. All of your kids are cute. Robyn says maybe we can bond over video game woes...

Melinda, Phil Jackson left the Lakers, wrote a book bagging on mostly Kobe, then returned like a year later. It is such a joke. They make way too much money.

Congrats on the house!!!

jamirodana said...

Christie, we just took the "Game Cube" away for a while. It is so nice. They ask about it for a day then forget about it. It got bad because they borrowed Lego Star Wars from our neighbor and kept fighting over playing it most of the time.
I'm excited to be in my own house but hope we can pay the bills. I stress about it all of the time.

Robyn said...

Lego Star Wars? Are you serious?

jamirodana said...

Oh yeah, Robyn. It is the Star Wars characters and everything(music too) but they are short and stubby like the Lego guys. Their hands are also in the form of "cupping" just like the Legos. Hahahaha.