Sunday, October 29, 2006

HAHAHAHALLOWEEN

Well, this will be our last Halloween at the "village" apartments. We have had 5 Halloween's here. Weird to think about. I wonder how many we will have at our next place???
I had to put a couple of pics on of my kids.


Jonah was Sonic the Hedgehog. Gavin was a pirate. Breck was a flower for about 5 minutes. She hated wearing the costume so I took a couple of pictures and took it off.

2 people admit to reading this:

Melinda said...

Ha Ha Ha! The sonic costume worke out perfectly. I still can't believe Jonah got to wear it and not Gavin. Gavin is obsessed with Sonic and knows every song. It should have been him. Oh well, nice homemade costume. You and Jake are so creative. I'm probably going to have to buy every costume for Taylor unless I start getting crafty. It will be fun next year when you get to go tric or treating around your new neighborhood!!!

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh! Nice earring Gavin. Is that a binder ring? That is hilarious. I like the Sonic costume too. I hope they get lots of candy. Breck looks so cute. She actually kind of looks like Trent with her chubby face in that picture.