
Why am I updating? I don't know. Does anyone read this? Haha.
It's been a long time. We are now in our townhome and we are enjoying not throwing money away for rent.
I am, however, sick of the construction that is always going on around me. Sometimes I can't even get off my street for a few minutes because a huge cement truck is blocking. It's a pain!
I like to take pics of the kiddos so I added the one I love. 
I am ready for spring and grass and outdoors with warmth and all that jazz.
I am ready to visit California and hang out with the family.
My good friend Kelsi is getting married in May so I'll be down then.
Peace out!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


3 people admit to reading this:
Dana,
I am so that you updated your blog! Robyn told me all about your new home and it sounds great, congrats. Cute picture of you children. Keep to new posts coming!!!
Dana, I didn't know you updated until Sarah told me. I clicked refresh and there were a bunch of new pictures. How exciting. That's my favorite one of your kids and your house looks great. The red door is so cool. Keep updating. Just because people don't comment doesn't mean they don't read it. I think we're going to rent Heroes this summer when it comes out on DVD. Bye!
Wait, Kelsi from Mission Viejo is getting married? To who?
For your sake, I think you should try to make it back to Cali someday.
Post a Comment