Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sick-A-Lick!

We have been sick for about a month and a half now. I hate it! Breck has had ear infection after ear infection. Now she has RSV! Poor thing. She also cut her first tooth this week. No wonder she has been irritable and not sleeping through the night.
I am finally getting better and getting my voice back. Of course, Jake managed to escape all diseases! Haha. How is it that the husband never gets sick??? It is good though since he goes to work everyday.
We are having a major case of the California blues. We were thinking about buying a business in the Inland Empire(just thinking, I promise) and we started to get excited about being where there is family and nice weather, etc... We emailed the broker about it and he replied telling us that he had sold the business already. We don't know if it would have been the right thing to do or if it was really a good deal, but the thought was fun. Now we are frustrated with Utah and the fact that we are stuck here for a while, or are we??? We will keep looking for opportunities and who knows, maybe we will come that way. (oh, I hope!)

2 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

No, let's all move to Arizona! I want to live by you. We'd have so much fun. Too much fun. Jake would probably get sick of me hanging out with you guys while Dave was at work at night. Too bad Jake-a-roo!

Melinda said...

Oh shoot, I think I am reading this too late. I think you are all better now.

AZ? No Robyn. You stay here and we'll work on Dana getting to Cali. I can't be left here alone. Jon will never move to AZ. I definately can't after I got in trouble from what I said about it in one of my earliest posts on my blog.