Thursday, March 1, 2007

Master Bedroom



Now that we own our place we can do whatever we want with it. Hooray!
I wanted to change our master bedroom colors from yucky faded denim comforter to yummy colors. So, I chose chocolate brown and light blue. We are going to paint an accent wall behind our bed light blue too. We are in the process of getting a ceiling fan but the one we loved hangs too low from our 8 foot ceilings. Bummer! We don't really like any others so it might be a while.
Well, winter hit hard last night. Gavin asked, "How come winter takes so long?" Haha. I agree!
I just joined a gym last night. I am anxious to go and get into better shape. I tried on a bridesmaid dress last night for the first time and I couldn't zip it up all of the way. (I can't believe I just admitted that!) I am a nursing mother and that doesn't help either.
Anyway, I want my husband back! He has been working a ton of overtime the past few weeks and we have had it. Is it time for a new job? Who knows???
I'm dying to leave Utah for a while. Anyone else?
I'm going to go watch American Idol because I taped it. By the way, did anyone notice the Jamiroquai song that was sung on the guys night? He sang it alright but chose a great song!

9 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

The guy that sang the Jamiroquai song was the best. He is my favorite. His name is Blake Lewis, from Seattle. I would totally buy his CD. He should win. I don't care that all the black chicks can out sing him. I wouldn't buy their CD's because I don't like the kind of music they would make-gospel, R&B, so I think, Would I buy their CD, or download it? I would if Blake won. He's kind of cute too and the beet boxing is amazing.

I love the bedding. I can't wait until you paint the wall too. I am so excited that you joined the gym. I don't know why we don't have all those cool features down here in "everyone and their mom is obsessed with working out" land. I am so jealous of that treadmill class. Let me know how it goes.

Melinda said...

Dana, I like how you wrote in brown and blue. Ha! I love your bedding colors. They look really cute together. I still need to go check out Kohls for some accent pillows for my bed.

That gym sounds sweet. They offer way better classes than 24 hour fitness. That is nice that it is closer to your house. I hope Jake doesn't have to work so late for too much longer so that you can use your gym pass.

jamirodana said...

HAHA. T-Street is calling me!! I miss it so much. Yes, I remember the panther guy. Hilarious! I am sure that over half of the people who try out just want to be on TV. There is no way that many people think they are that talented, right? I hope not.
I need DVR. I just don't want to pay for it! Ha.
LouAnn, have you found any houses yet?

Maker said...

Sweet blog and stuff.

Lori said...

Hi-I like your bedding too, my bedroom is the light blue with black and browns, it is fly. Hi, so yes I am actually commenting on your blog. So Aloha!

I am here in Cali doing the CA. thing, went to Newport beach today, ate at Ruby's on the pier, yummo! Tommorrow doing the disney thing for 2 days, excited for the new rides.

Well just wanted to say I like the pics, pac man and the bedroom.

Rock On!

Lori said...

Hi-I like your bedding too, my bedroom is the light blue with black and browns, it is fly. Hi, so yes I am actually commenting on your blog. So Aloha!

I am here in Cali doing the CA. thing, went to Newport beach today, ate at Ruby's on the pier, yummo! Tommorrow doing the disney thing for 2 days, excited for the new rides.

Well just wanted to say I like the pics, pac man and the bedroom.

Rock On!

Lori said...

Hi-I like your bedding too, my bedroom is the light blue with black and browns, it is fly. Hi, so yes I am actually commenting on your blog. So Aloha!

I am here in Cali doing the CA. thing, went to Newport beach today, ate at Ruby's on the pier, yummo! Tommorrow doing the disney thing for 2 days, excited for the new rides.

Well just wanted to say I like the pics, pac man and the bedroom.

Rock On!

jamirodana said...

Yes it is Lori. They do these last minute trips all the time. I think tommy got work off so they decided to go down. I think though, that she is coming down in May too.

Lori said...

hi Lou Ann, its Lori, ya we came down last minute with tommy, he had some time off from work so we got away. i will be in town for 2 weeks in April too, so i will call you, i have a disney pass too. That would be a lot of fun with you.