Monday, March 26, 2007

Pure, Safe, Beneficial.......

I am going to blog about a new thing that I just started. Anybody heard of it??? Apparently it is big in California.

I love it! They have great products for everyone including men!
They have a skin care line that is very popular called NutriminC RE9. This is for women. It is the Anti-Aging line. It is the first of its kind to address the "after" effects of sun exposure and aging with a REsult-oriented system of products for face and body. It was formulated in Switzerland and made in the USA with 9 key, anti-aging elements. I have been using it and loving it. I have grown up loving to be in the sun and I have tanned at the salons so........I am in need of healthier skin.
They also have a baby care line which I have been using on Breck. She has eczema in random spots on her body and after using the baby lotion for two days, it was gone. I have been using steroid prescription cream before this and it didn't seem to help much.
Anyway, they also have protein shakes and things for weight loss, make-up, nutrition, celulite creams, and aromatherapy.
I am super excited about this so if anyone is at all interested, this is my way of talking about it without being too annoying. Haha.
Leave a comment. Go to www.arbonne.com and click on shop online to view the products.
A lot of people sign up ($29) just to have 35% off of everything for a year. It's like a CostCo membership and we all love CostCo.
Many try the products and get so excited about it and want to do the business side of Arbonne. (like me!) Network marketing is all over the place and I have been sooooo ANTI network marketing, but because of trying and loving the products I thought I would give it a go.
Feel free to comment or ask questions! If you don't want to sign up but want to buy some product, then let me know and I will get it for you with the 35% off. Anyone who tries it will love it!
Ok. Have a great day!
-Arbonne Independant Consultant
Dana

12 people admit to reading this:

Jennifer said...

Hi Dana!
How are things? I want some of whatever you used on Breck. Easton has always had a few tiny eczema spots, but they have been much worse since we moved up here (what the heck did I expect in the bee dry state?!).

Anyway, I'll try to get your number from Robyn or you can send my an e-mail - I can't wait to try it!

jamirodana said...

Yes, Utah causes many problems with the dry weather. Breck is the same way. Small spots all over the place including where the knee bends, elbow bends, etc...
I will give you a sample strip of the ABC baby care. Thanks!

Melinda said...

Dana, I am going to get online right now and check out the products. I definately could use some facial products.

mmmm...this is random, but I just made these yummy stuffed croissants for lunch. They are sooo good. You just use shredded chicken, cream cheese, onion salt, garlic salt (opt) and shredded cheddar cheese and you put them mixture in a cresent rolls and bake them. They are so yummy. melinda

jamirodana said...

Yummy Melinda. I honestly was just thinking about a receipe similar today and wishing I had one like it. I think the kids would love it.

Melinda said...

Yes, they would love this recipe. Although, beware....too many at once can make you kind of sick. They are very rich, and yummy. I'll give you the simple recipe. Call me.

Robyn said...

Melinda, you lost me at the onions.

Dana, I think I need this anti aging cream. I noticed my first real wrinkle between my eyebrows today. It's a permanent line that wrinkles when I squint, which I do a lot.

jamirodana said...

Haha. Robyn, one wrinkle is nothing.
I think some wrinkles are endearing.

jamirodana said...

I have the same wrinkle by the way. Haha.

Jennifer said...

Melinda & Dana - I love that recipe! I use the whipped cream cheese, chicken, shredded cheese and broccoli. Maybe some chopped red/yellow/orange bell peppers too if I have them. I also dunk my filled crescent roll in melted butter and roll it in bread crumbs before I bake. Can you think of an unhealthier dinner? Seriously, it's delicious!

Robyn said...

Uhhh...dry heaving thinking of rolling the cresent rolls in butter....Did you know I used to call them pronounce that word croissant? I didn't say cresent, like the shape of a moon. Very confusing.

Lori said...

Dana, Jeff is hilarious, I googled your blog name and his blog came up, funny! Jeff I want a chanel purse from China, Pleasssssse! I will pay up! Dana please pass the WORD!
Thanks,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Dana...I have been wondering what great creams there are out there! My friend uses that stuff and loves it, maybe I'll try it one day to see if I want it and buy it from you...I'll let you know. But at least I know who to buy it from if I ever do get it!

P.S. Love the crescent roll meal as well....YUMMY!