

So, everyday of my life is pretty much the same right now. I can't do much with the little one though. My two boys are starting to really tease and torture each other. They do a thing I call the "singing threats". Sometimes they are just plain comments or insults too. They aren't aware of me calling it this. Here is an example. They might be playing the Game Cube and one will be beating the other. If one is upset about losing he will sing in a calm voice, "You'd better let me win this level or else I'm going to punch you in the face." The other sings, "No you won't." "Yes I will." or "You aren't very good at this game.......I'm better than you..." and the other sings," No you're not......." And so on........ I really get annoyed because the singing doesn't stay calm for very long. They end up yelling at each other or I intervein(sp). I think it is funny that they sing it at first though.
I am reading an interesting book called "The Giver". It is by Lois Lowry and it won a Newbery Award. If you are looking to read a good book, go to the Library and pick it up. I have heard from many that it is excellent! I am only on chapter 4 and I'm into it. It is hard for me to get into many books. Anyway, I'm off.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


6 people admit to reading this:
Oops, i forgot to leave a comment because I was reading it while I was on the phone with you. I can't believe the things they say to eachother. That is so funny. I"m sure me and Robyn were worse, except we fought about who got to have the patterned underwear opposed to the solid. Robyn used to hide them in the pant leg of some pants in her drawer...or was that her bikinis?! ha!
That was my bikinis. Mom found them once when she was shaking out my jeans but don't worry, I had it covered. I told her they belonged to Emily "I slapped your brother in the face" Westbrook because aren't you always hiding your friend's bathing suits in your drawers? I think mom believed me. Sorry mom.
I actually did hide my underwear from Melinda too. Sorry, but she didn't take as good a care of them as I did. Ha ha! Ha hahahahhhahahh! Hi Dana!
I don't think I ever really appreciated or even knew about the great drama of underthings and swimwear that occured in the lives of young girls.
I think that I am now ready to admit, it is harder to be a girl.
I remember thinking that my under-roos were really cool but I don't ever recall hiding them from my brother...actually, I don't think I would have ever considered putting my brother's underwear on to begin with.
- If a little kid asks you, "What's that under there?" You must reply, "Underwear?" It will make them happy...because underwear is just plain funny.
I seriously hope that was Jake that just wrote that or else it's some creepy guy reading all of our comments! Jake, make yourself known. Don't be shy! Blogging isn't just for girls. Ha!
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment