Saturday, July 15, 2006

103 degrees today!

Gees Louise its hot here! I'm tired of the heat. When winter is here I want summer. When summer is here I want winter. Why can't the seasons be 2 months long and then switch? That would be perfect! We are going to a BBQ for my husbands work today. We won't stay too long because it's too hot!
Today is the Pioneer picnic in MV. I miss going to those. Remember we used to have all of the booths to go to? I remember when Patti C. was doing "Splatters" we could make t-shirts at the picnic. Remember the big buckle things that we would tuck our shirt into and we would pick a color that would match the splattered paint? Funny, huh?
I miss our old ward and all of the awesome families we were close with. (Miners, Clarks, Millers, etc...) I hope that whatever ward we end up in is as cool as ours was. Ok. I am reminising(sp?) a little. I miss being younger. It was so much fun! I am lucky to have grown up in such a great place. I hate it when people here in Utah talk about never wanting to live in CA. Whatever!!!!!!!!!!

4 people admit to reading this:

Anonymous said...

I never want to live in Cali.

- A Utah person

Anonymous said...

I never want to live in Utah!

-A Cali person

You're right. This is the best place ever to live. Hopefully you can make your way back here someday...

Melinda said...

Ha! Who wrote the first commment? Was that Jake? If that wasn't Jake, then you're crazy whoever you are? California is the best. I just went to AZ for the weekend and once again didn't care that I could own a gigantic home out there. It is disgusting. It was 115 degrees one day. I'd rather be living in my 1500 sq ft. home in Cali.with shopping carts surrounding my house, than in AZ.

p.s. I miss pioneer picnic day too. I remember when Mom had Robyn and I sing in the band. She made me sing an Allison Krauss and Dixie Chick song. That was a mistake. I should always just stick to singing back-up...but I do miss the snow cones and cotton candy. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»