Hi there. I didn't sleep much last night thanks to Breck. I have the hugest headache that started last night and is still with me today. She is totally asleep right now though. I would like to sleep but it is about 12 noon and I have two boys that are up and at 'em. I have my husband Jake home but starting Monday he will be back to work and I can't be sleeping all morning while my kids watch TV. I wonder how the winter will be. We will be moving into a townhome that we purchased and it will be new environment, neighborhood, people,etc... We might be even more cooped up than now. Yikes! I'm not looking forward to that. Well, I want to go to California today! I miss it. I don't think we will be going until Christmas time. There is a possibility we could come for a long weekend in August for Lake Arrowhead with the Tibbitts Family. We'll see.
If you are needing new music to listen to, go buy or burn the new Angels & Airwaves album. (Walmart has edited version too) It is the guy from Blink 182 so that is what it sounds like. I enjoy it because I feel it is music that makes me reminice. Also, Keane has a new album. It is mellow but good. I like them. Also, any Jamiroquai album is great.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


1 people admit to reading this:
Lou...is that lou as in Louanne? If so, good job on the marathon! Your mom told me. I ran the same one!
Dana, I don't know about the the singer from Blink. I'm just over Blink 182 type music, ya know?
Oh, I went to Robyn's yesterday. It's a nice house. I feel bad because I totally remember the feeling of having to get a lot of things done like paint, new carpet, etc. She has a lot ahead of her. Maybe I'll go help her again next week. Call me!
Post a Comment