Today is Gavin's 4th Birthday! I can't believe he is 4 already. We got him some training wheels for Jonah's old bike(to give to Gavin) and some sidewalk chalk. Gavin loves to draw. We are also going to a place called Boondocks in Draper to have some fun tonight. The boys are excited to go there.
Last night was a super fussy night for Breck. I think she has tummy issues. It isn't every night but when it happens it is miserable. Jake took her for a walk again outside in the stroller until she fell asleep. It was 1:30am when he climbed into bed. I got to go to bed at about 12 midnight.
I think I'm going to buy Milicon drops today and see if they help next time. Who knows?
Thanks for the info everybody on what to teach my son! I am just not very creative and I want him to have fun learning. Anyway, it's really hot here. I wish we had a neighborhood pool or something. We have neighbors that fill up tiny pools in the courtyard so I guess that's better than nothing but..........I miss the beach! Nothing beats it!!! Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


2 people admit to reading this:
Happy Birthday GAVIN!! We hope you have a fun and exciting day!
Dana, SWEET BLOG! I don't have one yet.. I don't think anyone would want to read mine! Haha. I am sorry you are so tired, and Breck has her tummy issues... that is hard! I hope she gets better and hope you can get some rest! We miss you!
Love, Janalyn, Craig, Noah and Rockwell
Happy B-day Gavin. Sorry I didn't send somthing for you once again. I'm not that great of an aunt.
I remmeber when Taylor was gassy in the beginning. It was the worst. I remember calling mom just crying becuase she wouldn't stop crying. Good luck. Today we are going to wild rivers. Yippeeee.
love mel
Post a Comment