
Well, this Friday is Jake's very last final ever!!!!(unless he goes for a Master's or something)
He will have finished his Accounting degree. Hooray for Jake! He already walked in May of this year but had one more class to finish. I will be so glad to have him home after work from now on. No more, "I'm going straight to school from work to class or to study, etc..." I know the boys will be so happy. They love to have him around. He is more fun to play with than me. I'm always busy trying to get the dishes, laundry, dinner, lunch, whatever done. I'm not the type of mom who can play and leave a dirty house. Is that bad?
I would think that playing is more important of course.
I'm trying to think of some things I can sell on Ebay to make some extra $$. I can find stuff out of my closet but those aren't always worth much.
I was thinking that someone in our family needs to buy a timeshare. (we can't afford it or we would) Then we could all use it and pay them for it. Sounds fun, huh?
I am probably going to miss out on Arrowhead trip this month. We need to be smart with our $$. We are trying to get out of debt and with the gas prices.........it won't help.
Ok. This was a boring post. I'll try harder next time. Bye!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


3 people admit to reading this:
Dana, that wasn't boring. I'm so glad Jake will be done this Friday. yippeee! That will be nice to have him home right afer work. I'm sure that will lighten your load too.
As far as Arrowhead, who cares? It will be fun, but not that fun. That is smart what you are doing. Sometimes we just can't always do what we'd like, but you'll be glad that you made a smart choice. we'll of course miss you guys though. I'm sure we'll see you sometime soon anyways.
Sarah, of course I know who you are!!!
Thanks for commenting. I was thinking it was funny that Rob and Mel only read it and we talk on the phone everyday. haha.
I hope you are doing well.
Yes, I think my baby is pretty too. :-)
Hey Dana! Great blog! I am excited for Jake to be done with classes too! That will be really exciting! Yeah! Well, post a picture of Breck soon with her new outfit and blanket if you want. See ya!! By the way, you look really pretty in that picture. Your bangs are really cute!
Post a Comment