
My boys love their little sister. They are constantly sitting by her and calling her Breck-A-Boo. They think it is funny when she has the hiccups because of the full body jerking that goes on when she has them. Breck is smiling a lot more now and making all sorts of noises. She's pretty good at entertaining herself in her crib. I'm anxious to fit into my old clothes! I made my family drive with me all over Salt Lake Valley to different stores because I wanted to buy something cute. When I would try stuff on I would hate them. I would leave the store empty handed. What a waste of time!!!??? Jake and I are going to try Weight Watchers "core" diet again. Before I was pregnant I did W.W. and lost a total of 17 lbs. I'm ready to do that again except this time MORE!! I hope I can be strong. I like sugar! I'm dying to see a good movie. Any suggestions?
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


7 people admit to reading this:
Hi Dana, I'm back! We had fun at Arrowhead but we missed you! I think you'll do great on Weight Watchers. Good luck! You should also try to get out and walk until the snow comes. Brrr...As far as movies go, I just saw the lamest movie last week-"Failure to Launch". More like, "Failure to be funny at all." Ha ha haaaa haa! That was lame. Anyways, I'm so sick of Hollywood actually thinking these movies are going to be blockbuster hits. Let's try to appeal to a more intelligent, Seinfeld and Office loving crowd!!!
I like the pictures. You look so pretty in the second one. YOu don't even need make-up. I can't wait to see Breck in person. It would have been fun with you in Arrowhead. I think we'll do it next year, so maybe you can come then!
I like the jamiroquai video. He's rad. I don't think I really knew what he looked like. Their music is great.
Jake....I mean, Dana, that was such a cool video. I loved it! It makes me want to buy his CD. Thanks for sharing!
Hi, it's Meggan again. I love the video on your blog. I am up at odd hours feeding my baby too. I'm so tired and my girls are driving me crazy during the day. What do you do to keep your boys entertained while you're nursing?
Hey,Meggan. Congrats on your baby! Did you just have it? Boy or girl? What did you name it? Is this your 2nd or 3rd child?
My boys pretty much run around house torturing each other, playing computer games, or watch a cartoon. Sometimes I let them head outside to play and after nursing I join them. It will be better when Fall comes and it's cooling down a little. We don't play outside too much during the day right now because of the heat.
I need to post another video we have by Jamiroquai because they are all rad.
I just had a boy, Dylan, 3 weeks ago! He is my third...I have two girls. I feel bad because I think they are being neglected with all this nursing I'm doing, but what can you do?
Post a Comment