Why do I have days where I think I might go nuts?
That dumb commercial, "Calgon, take me away....." is playing through my mind.
My kids are happy right now, they are just really loud. Somehow, we will be trying to shut them up so we can do the whole family night thing. It usually turns into Jake and I getting frustrated with whoever isn't paying attention. (all 3 of them)
I think we need to get away........without the kids.
Tonight at dinner I was trying to tell Jake something. I tried three times but one of the kids would start talking really loud each time. Jake again said "what?" and I paused then yelled, "I'll tell you in 60 years!"
I know I will be sad when the kids are out of the house, but right this moment, I need a friggin' break for about a month.
SERENITY NOW!!!!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


7 people admit to reading this:
How about a break for a "friggin" :) night? We haven't traded in awhile. What is your week like?
I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way!
Why is it that everyone decides to share The Most Important Detail of Their Day all at the same time at the dinner table? I am so with you on that one. Let's meet in Chicago for the weekend.
It's like my in-laws say, "You spend the first year of a kids life trying to teach them to walk and talk. Then you spend the rest of their life trying to get them to sit down and shut-up!" Love 'em but they can definitely drive you crazy!
Sounds like you need some alone time in Dana Point........
Hey I owe you babysitting for the pictures! Let me know when you and Jake want to go out and I'll have Ben watch the kids:)
I know exactly how you feel! The noise level drives me insane. I wish that I had a basement or something where I could banish my kids every now and then. Feel free to send your kids over whenever you need a break! I'm serious, I'll wear them out with Mario Dance Dance Revolution!
Post a Comment