Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I HEART FACES!!!




Okay, I found this fun blog through another blog. I decided to try and enter one of their photo contests. The theme is "silly".



Cross your fingers for me:)

Go check out the blog: http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/


Breck can NEVER stay serious! Haha.


10 people admit to reading this:

Kate said...

OH MY GOSH!!! How cute!! and great shot!

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

AWWW how cute is she! :)

Pamela said...

Good luck, the picture is priceless!

Kina and Nathan said...

Luv it! hope you win!!

Christina said...

OMG! Too cute! Love the expression!!!

Anonymous said...

The eyes say it all :)

J.R. said...

You'll for sure. I'm serious! Then you can afford a bus to take the children to field trips and stuff!

Betsy said...

I love the eyes! What a fun personality.

Anonymous said...

This is silly and SO sweet. I just love it. It made me smile today!

Melinda said...

That's so great! I hope you win! What a great shot.