Friday, February 13, 2009

Fix It Friday!

Every Friday, I Heart Faces blog, has a Fix-It Friday.
They provide a picture to fix and we fix it:
Here is before:


Here is my after:
I used Adobe Elements 6:
I just dodged the face a little and underneath the eyes, sharpened the eyes a touch, and spot healed in between his eyes where there was redness.
I also turned it to black and white then moved the opacity back a little for a vintage look. I think his skin looks better this way.
Last, I cropped out the unimportant stuff and showed the best part, his little face:)


8 people admit to reading this:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I LOVE IT!! His eyes are amazing... I am going to have to try that!

Teresa said...

Beautiful tones and lovely eyes!!! Love your crop, too!

Lollidale Farm said...

I absolutely love what you did to his eyes!!

Marianne said...

You are really good at that! If you take my picture, can you take my freckles off??

Tiffany said...

lol at Marianne's comment. You did do a fantastic job. Have they announced the winner yet for silly faces???

Drew said...

I like it. The toning down of the color on the skin is a neat effect. (and it helps take care of my sweet boy's sometimes blotchy skin. :)

Upstatemamma said...

His eyes are so beautiful and you really made them stand out!!!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a beautiful, sweet look you achieved!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces