Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun in CA.

Okay. We are road trip happy! We just did the whole drive for Thanksgiving and we are going again in about 22 days or so. We are nuts, I know. I hope I'm more used to the idea of driving the twelve hours each way again then. HA! I can't get enough of my family though. We love to go and just hang out with eveyone. We don't have to do the Disneyland thing every time. The beach is FREE and we can go to the tide pools or whatever. The kids love to play in the sand and get their feet wet, even if the water is a cool 55 degrees in December.

It is nice to just be away from "life", not that it is bad or anything but, well, you know!

I saw "TWILIGHT" the day before we left for CA too. I loved it! I'm not die hard into the series but I have read them. I went into the theatre expecting an awesome, teen romance, cheezy stunts, vampire movie and I got it! I loved it! I could totally see it again too:)

Edward has grown on me too. He is cute! I like his car too.

Anyway, I just wanted to change my post........finally. Sorry about the Halloween pictures that sat there forever.

I also got to see my little brother who just came home from the mish! He looks great! It was fun to hang out with him. He is pictured below.
















Breck at a lake near my sister's house.


























My brother Jay.



















Jonah and Gavin.



















My Mom and Breck.


















Me and Jake.

8 people admit to reading this:

Pamela said...

Good looking family!

Freddy and Mandy said...

So when are you movin' back??

Groff Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a ball. I am waiting for the day when you post that you are just moving back to the O.C. for good!

Melinda said...

I love that pic. of Breck. So cute. She's so funny. Hopefully I'll be a little more relaxed at Christmas, and less paranoid with Luke. I hope I'll have more energy too, but who knows. See you soon, again!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Great pictures, Dana! You really are talented, glad you are able to use your talent. looks like you guys had fun. I am jealous. It looks so WARM!

Duffin Fam said...

Dana it was fun to get to know you a little better at our activity on Tuesday. You have cute little family! There is no way I could go to California and not go to Disneyland, but I LOVE DISNEY!
Liesl

loubige said...

Dana! Looks like you guys had a great time in Cali. Let me know when you are coming down this month, I would love to try and hook up.

Do you like Edwards car b/c it's a GEO? :-) Just curious. (I haven't seen the movie so I don't know)

And I'm with the Groff Family....waiting for the moving to SoCal post!! :-)

Kelly said...

Hey Daners. You should check out this website mattclayton.com He has some great photo shots and poses that you could use if you wanted, some of them are really cute. Hope this is helpful!