Friday, December 12, 2008

Is it worth $7 ???

No, but I had a $2 off coupon to present and that made it worth it.


We have a family tradition to go to Thanksgiving Point to see the lights. We get to drive around the route they make and look at lights. Is it super exciting? Not really, but it's tradition gosh darn it! We could have gotten out at the end and seen two of Santa's LIVE reindeer, but it was really cold last night.







Now you don't have to go because you just saw the whole thing.........just kidding. This is most of it:)

I like poinsetta plants so I added this one for fun.



8 people admit to reading this:

Glo said...

Haha Dana you are so funny, I definitely want to get together soon! As for getting Annalisa to blog, I have been trying for months...I will work on that over christmas. We drove by the Thanksgiving point lights the other night and i wanted to go, haha. The zoo lights looked fun too!

Kira said...

Where did you get the coupon :) We are so lame we think it is fun :)

jamirodana said...

Coupon was inside that booklet you get in the mail something "Values" booklet.

J.R. said...

That looks nice. We used to do that in Maryland. Here in Hawaii they have some lights up on the main drag in Waikiki but it's not the same.

The Lindsays said...

Don't you just love traditions?! We have yet to hit the Spanish Fork Lights Festival...same idea!

Pamela said...

We got your Christmas Card today, you have a good looking family!!

Christie said...

LOL at the new blog title, that is hilarious!

We had something like that over here a few years ago, they did it by Wild Rivers. The kids love doing stuff like that.

Jennie said...

Hi dana :) Thanks for adding our button, and always being at the store when I decide to go :)