Okay, I wanted to change my dumb blog background/template for the holiday's and it was not working. I don't know what to do. I did everything according to instruction on those stupid websites and it still would not work. So then I have Jake work on it for a minute last night and the page came that said, "All your widgets will be deleted.....blah blah blah" and I said it's ok because it won't delete them. Well, it did. I clicked on the same button earlier and it did not delete but now it is all deleted. SO! I have been trying to get all of my friends blog addresses updated again so if you are missing from my list and are offended, please give me your address as a comment so I can add it. Eventually, I will remember and update, but for now......I'm drawing a blank!
Thanks! Is there anyone out there who is really good at changing backgrounds and stuff because I still don't really like the one I have now. It was a guinea pig template that happened to work.
Do you like the snow? heehee. Jake put that on.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


12 people admit to reading this:
I've done this too - it is so aggravating! Actually, I was going to have you send me YOUR email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. Send it to delbrecked@hotmail.com It was fun to see you a few weeks ago at Wheeler Farm!
Emily Decker :)
You remembered me! I like the snowflakes, very cute.
Looks like you guys had fun in CA! And I think the snowflake are cute too! marianneandjames.blogspot.com
I think yor background is cute! If you want more ideas, my SIL showed me a site that really is easy (I did it, so it is nowhere near rocket science!). Anyway, the site is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com . Hope you are able to get all your stuff set back up like you wanted it! What a pain!
Have a happy December!
PS. I am SO offended you don't have my blog link! (Ha-ha, you know I'm not!) Anyway, you don't have to put it on as a link, but our blog address is www.grahamsmansion.blogspot.com in case you want to check it out.
Lindsay
I like the snow. Thanks for remembering us.
How did Jake do the snow? It's adoreable! I was going to recommend going to thecutestblogon theblock.com That's where I go and it is really simple. Good luck!
I did go to "cutest blog on the block" and it didn't work! Dang it.
I think the snowflakes are actually really cute. Ü
chrisandtara@blogspot.com
I started to try one of their backgrounds too, but when it said it was going to erase it all, I stopped!
My blog is Wilkinsix.blogspot.com
Tricia
Love the background... sorry about your wigits (did I say that right?)ryantiff2005.blogspot.com. Hope yall are doing well!
What a big pain! Here's our blog: saratogarushes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment