If you didn't know, I'm taking picture's! I'm keeping somewhat busy with it. I love it!
I'm not very expensive because I'm still starting out. If anyone is interested in having their pics taken of them, babies, kids, families, etc....(not sure what else there is) email me at danawillis@gmail.com
Tell me what your needing and I will tell you the price. You will get a cd of picture's. I know it is winter and it is hard to get the kiddos to be happy in the freezing cold, but I can take picture's of babies most days up in my room where the light is good. I'm not very expensive because I'm still starting out. If anyone is interested in having their pics taken of them, babies, kids, families, etc....(not sure what else there is) email me at danawillis@gmail.com
Just keep me in mind:)
If you haven't seen my photoblog, go check it out.
There is a link to the right underneath "All About Me".
Happy Holiday's!!
If you haven't seen my photoblog, go check it out.
There is a link to the right underneath "All About Me".
Happy Holiday's!!


2 people admit to reading this:
Hey, I am getting into photography too! I haven't actually started taking pictures of people yet, but my father in law is a professional photographer and it has always intersted me. What kind of camera do you have? How long have you been doing it for? Good luck and we will keep you in mind :)
Nice photographs.
Post a Comment