Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween....better late than never!


Well, Halloween came and went quickly. As you can see, we thought long and hard about the boys costume's. I'm just glad they didn't care about it all that much. haha.
Breck was a kitty.
The best part about it was that she would put it on and walk around the house howling like a ghost and say,"Ooooooooo....I'm a halloween costroom!" She thought she was pretty scary:)
I didn't take too many pics of the costumes, surprisingly!

4 people admit to reading this:

Marianne said...

I love the soccer costumes- at least you know they'll get worn more than once! Unlike the batman costume we bought. (JJ has never even SEEN Batman!)

Robyn said...

Breck looks so cute! The boys are so grown up. I like their practical costumes! Happy belated Halloween!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Noah thinks the soccer costumes were cool! Breck is so cute, I laughed at her howling.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Really, what's the most important thing about Halloween? Not costumes, but CANDY, and you can get some wearing just about anything! Glad you guys had fun!