Monday, November 10, 2008

Jeffrey-Strong and True

Well, my brother Jeff is quite the guy. He is 30, tall and quite muscular. He has his opinion's and is always ready to share them with others. Although many of us supported Prop 8 in CA, we did not go to the lengths my brother did.
After Prop 8 passed, there still were many protesters on different corners of CA. My brother felt like he should go protest against the protesters in Huntington Beach.
There was a reporter there and he asked my brother a few questions about what he was doing.
Here is the video:

16 people admit to reading this:

Jeff said...

WORD.

Groff Family said...

That is AWESOME. Good for him!

Marianne said...

Ha Ha! We LOVE that!

Chris and Tara said...

Good for him. I agree that it's irritating that people are still trying to protest and get it overturned when it's been voted on and passed TWICE. Grrr...

J.R. said...

That makes my heart happy.

wv coaspin

Kira said...

Thank heavens for big tall guys who don't mind saying what the little ladies think.

The Lindsays said...

That is awesome....I especially love his sign, NEWS FLASH?!

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

I found this through Alicia...

Great job Jeffery! They dont' seem to get that Californians voted. It wasn't the LDS church, yes they went out (members) spent their time, money and energy to share their beliefs. Majority voted yes. Now, let's hope the "govenor" stands up for the majority and lets it stand, even though it seems he is going to tromp on it. Sigh!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Rad Jeff. You should have let us know. We would have come out!

Jeff said...

Thank you for your positive commentary.

Robyn said...

yeah!!!!!!!

loubige said...

Sweet. Jeff rocks.

jenroy said...

I have to show this to Nate... he will love it! Thanks!

Summers Family said...

that was awesome, good for him.

Sue said...

I love it! Way to go.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Your brother is funny - I'm glad he is willing to stand up for his beliefs!
Oh, and he should still go out with my sister some day. I think they would make a cute couple:)