........but in my mind, this will be the weather today:)
If anybody knows me well, they would know that one of my favorite things in the world are palm trees. I love the tall slender palms, or the short stubby palms, all of them! (This is why I have a plam tree sticker on my car:)
This is San Clemente, CA. The beach I grew up going to every week. It is free and it is therapy for everyone. The smells, the sounds, the breeze, the temperatures..................you get it!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


6 people admit to reading this:
Ahh, if only. When are we getting together?
Wow, I wish I lived by the beach. Oh wait, I do and never go! I wish you lived down here so you would get me there more. There is nothing better than going to the beach in the winter. It's nice and cool and never crowded. let's go when you come for thanksgiving.
I want to go there too! I HATE cold weather! At least we're escaping to St. George this weekend.
Don't make me start missing California. I almost cried when I looked out my window this morning.
I LOVE the beach as well. I share your love for the beach. Sorry you are not here to enjoy it. (not to make you feel bad or anything, especially on your birthday, but it is supposed to be in the high 70's today and low 80's tomorrow) :-)
Wow. What a beautiful beach! Sign me up.
Post a Comment