Sunday, October 26, 2008

Is that Michael Phelps on the bass guitar?

Hahahaha! I saw this and laughed a little.
I wonder if these guys really do play it all of the time. I never have........yet.
Check out this brief commercial.




Kind of cheesy but I love Kobe. I know most of YOU do. heehee.

6 people admit to reading this:

loubige said...

Just saw this commercial with Jon's family this past weekend. Classic--cheesy but funny. We rewound it to watch it again. We also wondered how much CASH these guys got for that 15 second spot! Dang!! Tony Hawk was my favorite.

Craig and Janalyn said...

How funny! That is great. And Kobe is great, I like him when he isn't playing the Jazz! :)The boys had me play it over and over for them.

Nicole said...

Yes that is Phelps. I totally fell in love with him during the olympics! What a funny commercial. I remember when American Idol was on they had the two Davids do a guitar hero commercial too. Funny!!

Billings Family said...

Sweet! I love it! Okay, Su's work out video is posted! Better look quickly!

Janice said...

Hi Dana! Your family is Darling! I am laughing at your post about Doritos because I recently bought the snack size ones for my boys' lunches and have been eating them like crazy...they are addicting! I was reading the post about your Dad. I love the picture of you and him at your CA reception. He Married Kris and I in Laguna Beach and we were sealed in the Newport Beach temple later. I was thinking of him on that day grateful that he married us but knowing he would be happy to see that we were sealed together and to our 2 boys.
I look forward to keeping up with your fam!
I think your brother has a dental office out here by us? I saw Tibbitts Dental on the building. :)

Lori said...

that was cool, I wish it was longer. good one.