Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Girly Girl




Breck is such a sweet little girl. I wanted to experiment in my kitchen using my walls as background. Here are a few that turned out really cute. I love her eyes the most:)

9 people admit to reading this:

joN. said...

wow. those pictures are gorgeous!

Chaunda and Jeremy said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown up since we saw her last. Wow!!

Lori said...

I really like her in black, her eyes just pop! nice job!, show me my shower pics plsssssss!

Kelly said...

Awesome pictures Dana! I especially love the first one. She is such a pretty girl!

J.R. said...

Would you be interested in a daughter trade? Miriam's teeth are...not photogenic. We need someone that can win l'il Miss Aloha.

Jennie said...

These are darling! Good job!

The White House said...

She is sooo cute. Nice pictures.

Christie said...

Dana, those are so cute! My fav is the black and white. Good job! I wish I could take a photo class with you...

Craig and Janalyn said...

She is a doll! I have always loved her eyes. I remember holding her when she was like 7 months old and just commenting on how big and beautiful her eyes are. She is growing up!!