Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MacGrubber

Okay, I refuse to watch SNL anymore because the show is supposed to be funny.......and it's not!
Every now and then, however, they might have a random skit that is pretty funny.
Jake and I were flipping through the channels Sat. night and stopped upon SNL.
After seeing a few not-funny skits, we saw a short little skit making fun of MacGuyver(remember the show and the sweet mullet he had?).
It was about MacGuyver, or in this skit MacGrubber, and he was having financial trouble's because of the economy. Anyway, Jake and I laughed so hard at the ending of it. I won't spoil it for those, who might, for some reason, still record the show and have not watched it yet.
Did anybody out there see it? Just curious. I want to laugh with you!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

4 people admit to reading this:

Caprene said...

I saw it. I feel the same as you. I haven't really watched SNL since college I think (so at least 10 years ago.) I've started TIVOing this season just because of the opening skits and then I try to watch but fast forward when I'm not laughing, and so on and so on - mostly, I'm fast forwarding to the next skit. MacGrubber has some good ones though.
I guess I'm just not in touch with humor anymore since I don't find most of what they do even entertaining.

Summers Family said...

Didn't see it, I haven't watched it since after the youth dances many moons ago. That and I read half of John Belushi's biography (Wired) and since everyone was on drugs it really caused me to loose interest.
However, I love your blog, and thanks for the catch up on your family. Have a great day!

Freddy and Mandy said...

I did! You have to watch some of the other MacGrubber's. They're pretty dang funny! They did one making fun of David Hasselhoff with the whole taping him while eating a hamburger while drunk thing. Just watch it. You'll laugh. Go to NBC. com and you can usually get the recent ones that have been on...

jenroy said...

Nate and I love SNL and MacGruber. I admit, it took me a few watches to figure out it's the exact same everytime, just a little different.