I'm not ready for this at all. I didn't want it to come yet! It is pretty, but oh man, it's so cold out there right now. I just went out in shorts and flip-flops and couldn't stay very long. Blah!
Atleast it is Sunday and I can wrap in a blanket and be warm........until about 12 noon and I have to get ready for church. Every now and then I regret opting out for the fireplace in my home. It was $2700 dollars, come on! Today I regret that decision.




4 people admit to reading this:
you're tellin' me! this TOTALLY screws up my halloween movie
Are you kidding?! I think I am enjoying our relocation choice. :)
Oh my gadget I am so jealous! Dang durn it when will I see real snow again?
GROSS!! I will take the rain! I was really surprised to see that first picture-- hopefully it melts and warms up a bit for Halloween. It does look pretty though, but I know that only lasts for a day. Then it turns all dirty and slushy. Poor toes.
Post a Comment