Monday, June 2, 2008

The Purchase.

Well, we found the new member of our family. We haven't named it yet, any suggestions are welcome.

We bought it on Friday night May 30th. We got a really good deal. I'm loving that our monthly payment is only $120 too. Haha!

Don't worry, we didn't fall for the "how much do you want your monthly payment to be?" ridiculous question.

I'm glad Jake has a reliable car to drive to work. Okay, maybe I'm a little happy that I don't have to take him and pick him up everyday too.

Here are the first photos of the car:

Hyundai Elantra '04





PS- The major oil stains on the driveway are not from this car. They are the remnants of Geo. (sniffle, sniffle)

10 people admit to reading this:

k8e said...

wow! nice ride! and $120 a month!! thats awesome!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on the new addition! I wish you all many happy memories ;)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I like the new car! Looks very reliable, sorry Geo. As soon as I read teh beginning of your last post, I almost yelled out to Brandon in the other room that you were pregnant. Then I read further, and...well, I am excited about your new purchase. Hope you have lots of fun times with Big Red (okay, it's not really that big, but that is the only name that sprung to mind, so I certainly won't have my feelings hurt if you don't use my suggestion!) Anyway, hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer!

loubige said...

Big RED! I like that suggestion-- the compactness of the car makes it even better b/c of the irony. And it's masculine yet feminie all at the same time. Lindsay has my vote.

J.R. said...

You should name it Betty. I'm just saying.

Val said...

I saw your sweet new ride in the driveway the other day. Glad you found something nice AND affordable. Don't worry you'll make lots of new memories

Sue said...

That's a good lookin' car! Congrats! I am horrible with car names but I am sure your kids will come up with some good ones (kids always do!).

boneck family said...

hey its clint. jons friend from basketball.
thats a nice ride man. i cant believe the payment on that thing!
ps im pretty sore from basketball the other day.

The White House said...

well those are some fine wheels you have. Oh and when do we get to go for a spin in your new hot rod! :) I am planning on having some friends over for a casual luncheon on monday at 11am to 2pm it would be great if you could make it. I'm pretty sure the weather should be nice, so we all play out side and have some water fun.

Julie Church said...

Hey there Willis Fam! Good to hear from you on my blog! Love the new car...makes it all better to say goodbuy where you get a great deal. By the way, I thought I was the only one who listened to Jamiraquoi...Rock on!