Friday, June 27, 2008

Boo is TWO!



I can't believe my baby is two today! She has been such a good baby and is no longer one anymore. Toddler is her official title now.

I just wanted to post a picture of her and one with one of her birthday gifts. Yes, girl's are different. Everything pink and princessy. I know that isn't a word.

I feel the "wonderful two's"(called something else) is coming around the corner. She threw a humongous tantrum last weekend that lasted about an hour. Wow!

I love her so much!! :) She is a cutie and brightens up our days.

Happy Birthday Breck-A-Boo!!


10 people admit to reading this:

Groff Family said...

She's so cute! They grow up so fast. I love your new blog background.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Happy Birthday Breck!!! I can't believe how fast time flies! She is a doll. How does she like her new phone? It looks fun!

Robyn said...

Dana, she looks so cute! I love her little teeth. She is so pretty and she's starting to look a lot like you. What a cool princess phone. I guess I better start noticing the girly toys now. I am so used to cars and trucks. Girl toys seem so pink and princessy to me, but I guess Jenna will probably like that, right?

Freddy and Mandy said...

I love girls! They ARE different. I can't wait to buy more "pricessy" stuff for my little lady!

loubige said...

So cute Dana....can you believe that your youngest is TWO! It is crazy how they grow. (sniff, sniff)

I wish I still had all my girly stuff from the girls, I'd give it to you the next time you are down. When we moved last year we got rid of A LOT of stuff that they had outgrown.

P.S. When are you coming down next?
P.P.S. Like the new background.

Melinda said...

Oops, I forgot her birthday was in June. That is so crazy that she is two already. She is so cute. I love her smile. I can't wait to see her soon! I like that princess phone. Taylor would love that.

Rachel said...

Awe, sweet little Breck. Tell her Happy Birthday!
We have a blog!!!
http://collinrachel.blogspot.com/

Troop 442 said...

Dana, I can't believe she's two! Wow! That is just so nuts! Time flies. She is such a little lady and totally girly! I hope you're having fun with her! Watch out, the tantrums can get out of control if you dont get them under control! Your new blog background looks great!

Kelly said...

Hey there! We're here, but I don't have the cell with your number so will you call me at this number(it's Ben's parents) 801-294-3239. Yeah!!!! Happy Birthday Breck! Isaac's b-day is today!

Tiffany said...

breck-a-boo.. that's really cute :) It's good to see you in Relief Society.. I was going to say 'again' but I dont think you have been in R.S. in the last year and a half??