Okay. Every now and then I post about the business I'm doing.
Well, I have an offer that I'm extending to everyone. I need ten people in order to make this work. I am finding ways to pump up my monthly volume so I can earn points for a trip to Cancun, Mexico in October of this year. Nobody has to do this, obviously, but if you were thinking about already ordering something, or need a new skin care/makeup line, then this is it!
If ten people want to do this, then I can get them each a great deal!
Offer is as follows: Buy $100 of products and get $100 FREE.
That's it! Go to www.arbonne.com and select products and let me know what you want. I then will place the order (once I have ten willing people) and you will get $200 worth of products for exactly $123 (includes tax and shipping)!! I think it is a great deal.
There is something for everyone at Arbonne. Birthday's, anniversaries, baby/wedding shower's, Father's/Mother's Day, teacher gifts, etc.... Arbonne has a huge variety of products from amazing skin care, makeup, nutrition, weight-loss, baby care, teen line, men's line, summer line, etc..... My husband loves the men's line and uses it daily. He feels a big difference with his skin and has made shaving easier for him. (no razor burn anymore)
We just got a few new products this month. I couldn't get the pictures to copy and paste onto the blog so I just put the descriptions.
See below:
Item#: 6325
NutriMinC® RE9® REtaliate Wrinkle Filler
This go-anywhere, easy-to-use precise applicator pen delivers a dynamic formula infused with GABA and hyaluronic-silica spheres that visibly help to soften and diminish the appearance of wrinkles, crows feet, and deep lines, ensuring that you can look your best … wherever you are! 0.05 fl. oz
Item#: 6326
NutriMinC® RE9® REgain Illuminating Enzyme Peel
Illuminate your skin with an exotic cocktail of natural fruit enzymes from African papaya and Far East pineapple that gently exfoliate, revealing a more even complexion and noticeably smoother-looking skin. In just 10 minutes the peel purifies and revitalizes the look of tired skin for a more youthful, radiant appearance. 1 fl. oz
Item#: 6324
Virtual Illusion™ Makeup Primer
Create a flawless canvas for makeup application with this advanced primer. A blend of vitamins, skin-perfecting pigments, advanced cushioning and anti-aging ingredients work in harmony to help tone, smooth and minimize the visual appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores. The result is a velvety, matte, radiant finish. 1.0 fl. oz
Don't forget that what we put onto our body is absorbed into the body as well. Arbonne is pure, it is safe, and it is beneficial. I love it! I won't go back to what I used to use. I keep reading articles about harmful chemicals in products that we use and what we put on our children. Have you seen the news???
If you have any questions about any product or you live near me and you want to try something before you buy it then just email or call me. I have many of the products.
If you are interested in this offer email me too. I'm not pushy, just happy to share Arbonne with anyone. It truly is a great company and I stand behind their products.
email: thinkarbonne@yahoo.com
***Contact me by March 4th for the offer***
I will also be having an Arbonne "get-together" in March at my place.
Have a happy week!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


0 people admit to reading this:
Post a Comment