Oh.......I hope my brother and his wife don't kill me for doing this. I just wanted to post a silly video of them singing at their friends house a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was kind of cute even though they probably won't make it to Hollywood. Hahaha. They need a Mormon Idol show!! Wow, just the title alone is great........and goes right with our belief. (said sarcastically)
This is my younger brother Andy, and his wife, Shawna.
Click HERE for video.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


2 people admit to reading this:
Hahaha! I'm so glad you posted the link to this video!! I think it's hilarious and it absolutely needs to be seen! I agree...Mormon Idol would be great. haha!
Dana- If cali is Home than I don't know why you left!! It's amazing, we had so much fun!! let's move there :) (I'm sure our foxboro townhome would only run us about a million there- not too bad!)
Post a Comment