Last night was our monthly craft activity for our ward. I have not been to one yet but saw this idea and signed right up. There is a girl in our ward named Sabrina who is very craft-minded! She is in charge of the craft nights. I haven't been to her house yet, but hear about how cute it is.
Anyway, last night I made a magnetic board for my boys room. I can't wait to hang it! Take a look see below. The theme for mine was "soccer", obviously! It was neat to see all of the different ones that were being made by the other gals.
Yes, I was the last one done...........but it was worth it!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


7 people admit to reading this:
VERY CUTE! I am impressed!
I love those! Good idea!
I think you are a crafter in hiding. I couldn't do that. Cute.
That turned out way cute. I want to make one now.
I really like it, but what is it? (I'm not such a crafty gal myself, and can't for the life of me figure out what that is. I don't think it's a mirror, and it's more than just a frame, but what the heck is it????)
Way cute! Your board turned out great and I am glad you posted it. What did your boys think?
It is a magnetic board Rosie. It will hang on the wall and I will hang pics or their chore chart on it or something. They have a whole wall with nothing on it so.......I made it for that wall for now. :)
Post a Comment