Monday, March 3, 2008

Love being Lost.

Ok. I saw this on another blog. I guess I'm Desmond. For the record, I do not enjoy taking long pulls from alcohol bottles.
I enjoy watching Lost, even though it has been dragged on and on. The writers are good because they always leave me wanting more. I have to finish this show no matter what.
I still want to know what the "fog monster" is though. I also need to know who Jacob is.
Who are you most alike?

7 people admit to reading this:

Emmy Bludorn said...

I'm Juliette Burke. I have to watch Lost, too. It drives me crazy sometimes but at the end of every episode I'm sitting there thinking, "Huh?" so I have to come back for more. I guess that's their formula, huh?

Tiffany said...

What the heck Dana I'm not on your list of friends... oh wait I have to comment first. J/K Your blog is way cute. I wish I was educated enough in blogging to know how to make mine cute. Have a great day!!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Hi Dana! I hope you don't mind I check out you blog. I'm a huge Lost freak myself! I've convinced myself it will all come together in the end. They better deliver! Check out my family blog: freddyandmandy.blogspot. So glad you're well!
Mandy (Barth) Kuhn

Kate and Robbie said...

Hi Dana! How are you? Yes...I'm huge and pregnant! bed rest is horrible, but you do what you gotta do! Where is Jake working? I'm so jealous you GOT OUT...of the village that is...I keep telling myself "One day". Its was good to hear from you...Keep in touch for sure!!

loubige said...

Desmond's hot.

jamirodana said...

thanks Loubige! I like your pic on your profile. It's very flattering and I like that you state your preference for recycling. :)

Billings Family said...

I'm CHARLIE. "Where are we..."