Well, we just made another trip to California. It was a gorgeous 75 degrees almost everyday. Let's just say, it was soooooo hard to come back to Utah(it always is).
We did the whole Disneyland thing and it was us and 65,000 other people standing in line all day. Never again!! We will maybe go back when it is a dead day in Anaheim. Of course, it was Spring Break for many. We made it to the beach and played in the sun and sand. We had Easter dinner out in my Mom's backyard and the kids had an egg hunt. All in all it was nice to get away and see my family.
Here are some pics of the trip below.
Here is the beach I grew up going to........T Street, San Clemente. Love it!
After the beach, we went to the Rainbow Sandals Factory and shopped a little. If you don't wear them, you should. Here we are on Disneyland Main Street for a photo.
Mom and Me in our shades.
Jonah and Gavin with cotton candy faces.
The kids in line for the Matterhorn(sp?).
Jake and the boys in Tarzan's treehouse.
Me with my sisters, Robyn(pregnant on left), and Melinda in the middle(just barely pregnant). Happy Easter!
Cousins after Easter egg hunt. Happy to have MORE candy! Thanks Shawna for making it happen!
Me and my handsome, single brother Jeffrey.
My younger brother Andy and his wife Shawna. Kenna is their youngest daughter.
Jon and Melinda posing for me.
Me and Jakey after Easter dinner. Isn't he so cute?
Sorry Robyn, somehow I didn't get a shot of you and Dave that day. Dang it! I will post the one of you and I at your baby shower.
Here is Robyn, due in a few weeks with her 2nd baby, and its a girl! I'm so glad I got to go to your shower.
PHEWWWW!!! I'm finished posting all the pictures. Sorry about that! I love taking pictures:)


18 people admit to reading this:
We wondered if you guys were in california. Looks like you had lots of fun! I'm jealous! i would love some time on the beach! Glad you're back though.
No baby yet.
Looks like your trip was fun! I was at the park a few times last week and I couldn't figure out why your boys hadn't come out yet, then I remembered you were in Cali! Lucy!! yeah, our back yard is going to be a ton of work. Hopefully it will be done one day and of course we will have a big bbq!
Looks like tons of fun. I could go for a nice Cali vacation right now!
Soooo fun! I love disneyland... You family is so very cute!
I'm glad you got to spend time with your family for Easter. It looks like you had oodles of fun.
Ok you perfectly bronzed cali girl! I don't know if you are tan from the sun, or tan from your Arbonne bronzer (which I am going to get someday when I have money) But you look great! I am so glad that you had a good time in the homeland!
Cute :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. You came back just as our weather turned crappy :( So many pregnant people in your family!! :)
Excuse me, but where is the picture of you with your new friend from the oc???? oh wait we didn't take one together did we? Just kidding!
I finally had a chance to pop over to your blog. I love it! It was fun to meet you at Robyn's shower. We definitely have to meet up again when you head back this way OR if I ever make my way to Utah.
I hope you come to American Idol Night!! It's at Tracy's this week- you can WALK over so there is no excuse :)
I am so jealous. All we have had here in Indy is rain, rain, and yup...more rain. The ground is so wet that you can't even go out and play when it does warm up. Crazy!
Looks like fun! I feel your pain about coming home from warm weather--we went on vacation and I almost cried when we flew back into Spokane and saw brown dirt and snow all over! YUCK! Where is summer?
Anyway, cute pics of your family! You and your sisters are beautiful! By the way, how old is your single brother and where does he live? He is cute and I have a gorgeous single sister who lives in SLC (who would absolutely hate me trying to set her up!). Anyway...just a thought!
Linds- My brother is 29 and lives in So. Cal but has recently been talking about moving to Utah again if he found a better job. He does not like "set-ups" either. haha.
We went to Disneyland last May, and it was the best visit we've had with ol'Mickey. We walked on to every single ride all day long. I love my rainbows!
I loved seeing your cali pictures! YOU NEED TO LIVE HERE!!! I think you are the most photogenic person I know. Or you only put the good pictures in everytime. So fun with you guys! I think Jake is going to be the president of Arbonne one day..."Do you see my Face.." It was a blast. Let's do it again, only bigger!
My gosh...I love your whole family. You're all too pretty!
i finally found your blog! not that it was hard to find... i just kept forgetting!
looks like you had lots of fun in california. your family is so cute!
Dana-Let me know if Jeff is in SLC and we'll try it once. If it doesn't work out, I promise my sister I am out of the set-up business (at least for now:). She is 24 and applying for med school this fall. Fun-loving and very athletic/outdoorsy. And of course beautiful!
What a fun trip! I love visiting family and California and am jealous that you got to do them both at the same time.
I love all the pics!
Post a Comment