Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If you like piña coladas........................

I'm B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
Okay, so I find these random little surveys on other blogs and I like to do them. Why? you ask. I don't know. I guess I like to see if the most random questions they ask result in any truths about me. I feel that this one was pretty dead on. I'm a banana! That's all there is to it, I'm a banana.




You Are a Banana



You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside.

People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes.



And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary.

You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!



You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around.

You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

7 people admit to reading this:

Tiffany said...

Holli Youngberg. She went to High School with my hubby. Lucky me she has mad hair skills :) Way to be a fruit - I totally would have said you remind me of a banana too ;-)

Nicole said...

I think that is right on for how I might describe you!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

That IS dead on!! You're such a sweet banana! I'm a sucker for those surveys too.... okay I'm gonna go take it now :)

Kelly said...

A banana?!!.....A banana?!!! What kind of test is this....in all honesty it's sounds like fun so I'm going to take it too! Sorry I haven't called you back. Ben takes the cell phone to work and tells me a few days later who called! I miss you!

Craig and Janalyn said...

That is great, your banananess. Hahaha I am a strawberry.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Good description...that does sound like you. I liked the survey--I am a strawberry.

Sarah Martin said...

Hey Dana,
I think the banana fits you very well. By the way this is Sarah Martin, you know from the East Village. Anyway, I think I'll find out what kind of fruit I most resemble now too.