Friday, March 6, 2009

Git that corn outta my face!

Warning: Random post below. I just saw a pic while on the web and had to post it.
I truly think Jack is one of the funniest guys out there in Hollywood. (oh yes, we are on a first name basis) He can play all sorts of parts in movies but I think the director knew he would be perfect for Nacho Libre. I love that it is a movie my kids can watch too:)
He was hilarious on the red carpet at the Oscar's too. Always funny, I love it.


Can't not laugh when I see this picture.

5 people admit to reading this:

Gretchen said...

LOVE THIS! and that line is one of my all time favorites

Emily said...

"Chancho, When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun."

Also...

"They think I do not know a but-load of crap about the gospel, but I do."

Groff Family said...

So funny, I actually just finished watching this (again), it was on t.v. tonight. Then I start to blog and see your post. Great movie, and I laugh at that picture too! :)

Freddy and Mandy said...

"Encarnacion!! Encarnacio-o-o-o-o-o-on! Encarnacion, twiddle diddle diddle do!"
I wanna hang with Jack Black!

Nicole said...

Beneath dee clothes is dee man, and beneath dee man is... his nucleus.
Very funny show!