Oh my gosh....I know!! They keep saying he's "a step above" everyone else. I don't think he's that great...and he sounds like he screams half the song. Glad to hear someone else thinks the same as me.
Really? I think he is pretty good. He does scream a little more than I like, I will be excited for him to sing a slower song! It is possible that my opinion will change though as the weeks go on, it always does!
5 people admit to reading this:
Oh my gosh....I know!! They keep saying he's "a step above" everyone else. I don't think he's that great...and he sounds like he screams half the song. Glad to hear someone else thinks the same as me.
What?? I kind of like him. I don't even care that he wears more makeup than me.
Really? I think he is pretty good. He does scream a little more than I like, I will be excited for him to sing a slower song! It is possible that my opinion will change though as the weeks go on, it always does!
I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that thinks this way!
I don't get it either.
Post a Comment