If you haven't seen this, you might get a kick out of it. Jake and I had a good and hearty laugh. It is true that Google is huge. I thought this was cleverly done. I love it when things are made fun of, unless it is to be cruel, of course. This is the funniest of the segments.( there are 4) Hopefully, you are familiar with GoogleMaps.
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


4 people admit to reading this:
Dude, mom loves this video. It's pretty funny. Ha ha!
I have never seen that, that is hilarious!
Funny, but maybe I shouldn't have watched while I'm home alone! HELLO! And that ain't no Watcher in the Woods---remember my 12th birthday party with the earthquake....we had just finished watching that movie. I couldn't go into my family room for a few weeks after that b/c I was freaked out I was going to die of an earthquake. Ever since then I have HATED them!
Oh my gosh! Me too Loubige! Me too! I will never forget that night. That was my first earthquake ever. Then we had to go downstairs and TRY to go to sleep next to the mirrors in the entry way. I remember we all fought to be in the middle of each other on the floor.
Post a Comment