WOW! I'm on a blogging spree lately.
Here are some facts about me done in a different way.
A is for Age: 33
B is for Burger of choice: In-n-Out
C is for the Car I drive: Blue Mazda MPV
D is for your Dog's name: Don't have one, probably never will.
E is for Essential item you use everyday: Arbonne chapstick. (I hate dry lips!)
F is for Favorite TV show at the moment: Olympics right at this moment, but I can't wait for the Office and LOST to come back.
G is for favorite Game: Nertz (spell check please?)
H is for Home state: I will always say California, although I have lived in Utah for 12 years now.
I is for Instruments you play: I used to play piano and violin.
J is for favorite Juice: Ruby Red Grapefruit
K is for whose bum you would like to Kick: this is random, nobody at the moment. Sometimes, my kids, but in a loving way:)
L is for Last restaraunt you ate at: Red Robin
M is for your favorite Muppet: who made these question's up? I guess Grover. He is super.
N is for Number of piercing's at one time: Haha! 4 total in my ears.
O is for Overnight hospital stays: 3, One for each baby.
P is for People you were with today: Just my kids and hubby, so 4.
Q is for what you do with your Quiet time: blog, surf internet, watch olympics lately, and today I will go read my Camera manual. (I have a lot to learn)
R is for biggest Regret: I wish I hadn't been mad at my Dad over the phone at our last conversation before he died. Okay, I know this one is really serious but true. I don't beat myself up about it though. He knows I loved him so much.
S is for Status: Happily Married
T is for the Time you woke up today: I wake up many times during the night, but officially got out of bed to start my day at 8:36am.
U is for what's Unique about you: I have a large oval-shaped birth mark under my right arm.
V is for a Vegetable you love: Cucumbers in vinegar......mmmmmmmm.
W is for Worst habit: Sometimes I bite my nails.
X is for X-Rays you have had: Not too many, but can't remember exactly. Last one was a few weeks ago at a Chiropractor's office.
Y is for Yummy food you have eaten today: Cereal and fruit for breakfast, haven't had lunch yet. Z is for Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Okay, is that more than what you wanted to know about me?
I tag everyone who would like to waste time like I just did doing this. Hahahaha!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


9 people admit to reading this:
It's only In and Out because you haven't been to Teddy's yet. Speaking of that you guys are coming to Hawaii real darn soon, right? Right?
I wish J.R., I wish.
That was fun to read, Dana. Cucumbers and vinegar? I don't know if I have ever heard of that before! I will do your tag on my blog... maybe tomorrow.
Oh and I love your new profile picture! It is so cute!
Cucumbers sliced and put into a bowl. Pour apple cider vinegar over them with salt and pepper. Divine! Okay, it's just something my Mom taught me years ago.
Jonah took that pic of me. Not bad, huh? Maybe he should be the one going into photography!!
Cucumbers and Vinegar? Isn't that a pickle? This was a fun getting to know you, I really liked it.
Cute new picture! Jonah did a great job. Loved reading all the stuff about you.
And I too have been LOVING the Olympics, but I must admit I am ready for them to end.....I seriously am losing so much sleep. I DVR the entire day and start to watch them around 9ish....I am SOOO tired! Thank goodness the kids aren't in school yet, I would hate to be getting up with them.
I totally LOVED Nertz!! I have forgotten how to play though but I remember playing that at girls camp--good times.
Great post Dana. I remember you loving cucumbers with vinegar. trent loves those too. I like your new profile picture and paragraph too.
ok I will try the cucumber recipe, so yes I like the pic Daney and I think i will try the abc thing, since I can't sleep, cause i am feeling back labor.
Post a Comment