Well, school has started and I can't believe how fast summer has come and gone.
Jonah started 2nd Grade and Gavin is my big Kindergarten kiddo.
It seems like 3 kids is a lot until all of a sudden it is just me and Breck at home for a chunk of the day. It is so nice to run errands with just Breck. It is too quiet. Haha.
I have time to read my amazing book, 'new moon', nap, workout at the clubhouse across the street, etc..... I mean, clean house, bake, read scriptures, babysit for others, ponder, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........
I deserve this, ok?!!!!
Movies: 2025
9 months ago


4 people admit to reading this:
OHHHH you are so lucky. You do deserve it. I wish I could come hang out since you don't have much to do.... WHO HAS TIME TO READ?? LOL. What cute boys you have.
You are so lucky. That must be so nice to have a break each day. And just think, next year they'll both be gone all day! That's nice that the school is so close too. I miss you! How is Eclipse? Bella is such a hoochy-mama, huh? And Jacob needs to shave.
Well, enjoy this year and have fun with Breck at home alone with you. Out!
I can't believe how big your kids are! They look so cute all ready for school! It is nice having two in school, huh? I'm in the same boat finally and it is so dang peaceful in the mornings!
Lindsay is not kidding. I have 2 in full day school and Eli is in half days MWF, so for 3 days a week, at least, it's just me and Abe (known as Silent But Deadly boy). It's awesome!!!
Post a Comment