Sunday, August 5, 2007

Big Helper


Breck is our third child. She honestly has been the best baby ever. She has had her moments but really is so easy. I always tell people this. Then I realized why it seems so easy. Jonah! He has been such a help. He is almost 8 years old and he can go get her out of her crib when she wakes up from her naps. He can hold her when she is upset and I need to cook dinner. He can keep her busy when she wants to get into mischief. He loves to help. I love it! This is why life hasn't been so tough with 3 kiddos. Hahahaha! I can't wait until he is old enough to babysit. Jake and I can finally date again! Only two or three more years!

Hooray for Jonah! He is such a good older brother. We love him.

3 people admit to reading this:

Melinda said...

Breck look so cute in that picture. It looks like she has a little bit more hair now.

Did Jonah lose a tooth? I can't wait for you guys to go out on dates all the time. It must be nice having him around to help out. You see, now I'm not feeling so bad about having the next one so far apart from Taylor because by the time I get pregnant again, she'll be more helpful. Hopefully!

Robyn said...

Breck looks like you and dad in that picture. I love it! I can't believe Jonah lost a tooth. Dana, I know a lot of people who leave their 7, 8, and 9 year olds with their kids. Apparently it's the hip thing to do. Safe? Nah, but people do it!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Oh what a good boy! You have great kids Dana. We miss you guys! Breck is growing up so fast!
Cute cute picture!