Thursday, September 27, 2007

****Arbonne Holiday****


Ok. I'm just posting today to let you all know that if you are interested in trying out Arbonne or you are thinking about what gift to get a family member or a friend or child's teacher for Christmas/Birthdays/ETC..... I am offering my 35% discount to you. If you are interested, just email me or call me and I will help you. (I don't want to put personal info on this site.)
They really have great products that I am continuing to use everyday. I love the holiday line too.

Anyway, go to the website www.arbonne.com and click shop online to see what they have.
You will not find a greater product than Arbonne's.
Eveybody likes skin care, lotions, aromatherapy, make-up, weight-loss, and good health.
Go check it out at least and let me know!
Some of my favorites include, the BeforeSun chapstick(I'm addicted), the BeforeSun bronzer, NutriminC RE9 body serum, and lotion, Intelligence Not-So-Basic Daily Shampoo and Conditioner, and of course the NutriminC RE9 line for the face.
There are also incentives for shopping. The great thing about Arbonne is that it is all online and it is shipped to your front door within 3 days and sometimes 2.
I love it!
When looking online, remember that you can have 35% off of the retail price that you see.
Happy Shopping!



6 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

Dana, if you're putting an order in soon, let's combine shipping and get me some day creme. Or would you recommend the night creme instead and not use anything during the day? I am running out of my moisturizer and I'm slowly switching to Arbonne whenever I run out of my current products.

jamirodana said...

The Day Creme is great. The night creme is awesome but I think it is too thick for the day time.
Anyway, that is smart to switch over as you run out of your other products.

Melinda said...

Yummy- the holiday line looks delicious. I love the smells of the holidays.

Kelly said...

Yeah! I finally figured out how to leave comments on this thing! Can you just tell me how much the seasonal stuff is? I would probably get some for Eli and Ali's teachers. We are so busy busy busy that I feel like I'm going to collapse! But I don't. Anyhoo, Isaac is getting bigger every day, smiling and laughing. He's adorable. I will try and send pics soon(yeah, like that's gonna happen!!!) I really need to learn how to create one of these blogs. Maybe at Christmas. I hope you are all doing well and I will call you soon!!

Kelly

Billings Family said...

Oooh, you little Arbonne blogger you! Duh, haven't even thought of that, but I'm totally going to copy you! Oh, by the way, the Rejuvenating, and night aromatherapy shouldn't be too girly smelling. I love all of the aromatherapy. Also love the Mandarine body whip from the Holiday line!

jamirodana said...

I'm hooked on the Ginger Citrus body butter. I love it!