Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Life is so great, because I turned EIGHT.

Hooray Hooray for Jonah is 8.
Today is your birthday now isn't that great!
You came to our life on the 18th of September,
I pushed for 3 hours 'Hey, don't you remember?'
I do.
Now 8 years later you've grown up too fast,
you're in 2nd grade now and soccer's a blast.
With a dash of brown freckles and awesome green eyes,
your laugh is contagious, you're silly and wise.
You learn things so quickly and look like a pro,
we hope that you know that we all love you so.
A super big brother who chooses the right,
Mom made you a cake so let's go have a bite!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 people admit to reading this:

Hoffman Family said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe these kids are so old. I remember Jonah as a preschooler, and he hasn't changed in my mind. Now you have 3 kids. Crazy. He is so big and handsome. Wow!

Robyn said...

Dana, great poetry skills. It must run in the family! Ha!!!! Happy Birthday little guy! I will always feel so close to Jonah because Dave and I spent so much time with him when he was a baby! I love him so much! I am so proud of what a great big brother he is and for always choosing the right.

Melinda said...

Dana- I didn't know you were a poet like Robyn. Great job. That was cute. Sorry I didn't call on his B-day. I'm terrible. I can't believe you'll have a baptize child soon. The funny thing is you are the same age as Jon, and he only has a 2 1/2 yr old. Ha! Well, that's what he gets for getting married later.

SaratogaHills1stRS said...

Hey Dana!! This is Cami Rush, from the University Village. Connor's mom.....do you remember me? Andrea Holley gave me the address to your blog and I'm so glad! Your little family is so cute! Your baby girl is so precious and I can see that the boys just love her! If you ever want to email me my address is crushmomma3@yahoo.com. It was great to 'see' you! I'll be checking back often!
Cami