Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Baptism Day


Well, it happened. Jonah got baptized on Sept. 29th. It was a great day!
Family and friends came up and afterwards we came to our place for some munching and hanging out. Thanks to all who came. It was great to have my Mom come up from California too. She played a pretty arrangement of "I love to see the temple" on the piano. There were five children who got baptized that day so it was a busy Saturday for the Stake. Jake's family came up and some friends came too. It was great to see everyone. Grammy Willis gave him a baptism book to put photos and info into it.
Jonah received his own set of scriptures and has been reading them often.
He had his first "Fast Sunday" too. He did very well. I'm so proud of him.
Here are some pictures of the day.



5 people admit to reading this:

Robyn said...

Dana! I love these pictures! You look so good! I wish I could've gone. Jonah looks so grown up. Maybe I'll come up in 3 years when Gavin gets baptized. What a fun day!

Melinda said...

Dana- You look so pretty! What a cute family. Jonah has such a sweet face. Is he missing some front teeth?

It was good to see Brandy and her little girl. She is adorable. I wish Naomi wasn't hiding though, I did want to see her.

Hoffman Family said...

Congratulations! It's fun to see your whole family smiling. We will be seeing you all, hopefully, more often in 8 months. We're very proud of Jonah.

Billings Family said...

We are so proud of you Jonah! Great job on fasting too! Hows Breck doing? Still sick?

jamirodana said...

She has a random thing. She threw up for a day straight, then had a fever and didn't throw up all day until the next morning and now has thrown up once a day for the last three days.
Super random! It seems that it happens a while after she drinks milk I think. I haven't given her any for a couple of days. I'll try today though.