Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
ha haha zoolander face.
I can't stop laughing!! That his hillarious! Do you know how much money he could be making if he was an actor!
where are the after pictures??
Ariel- Just look for him on Sunday:)
Too funny! I think you should leave the luscious locks alone!
Sick and Hilarious! I love it!
lol!
LOL nice Jake, thanks for making my day! you remind me of a grad student from Berkely! hehehe. more pics pls.
Love these!!!
These pictures had me rolling on !he floor. And Collin chuckled. That's a lot for Collin.
I love these! So Jake!
Who is that guy?? HAHAHAHAHA
Hilarious! The middle picture is my favorite :)
Aaah:) jake is awesome!
Post a Comment
15 people admit to reading this:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
ha haha zoolander face.
I can't stop laughing!! That his hillarious! Do you know how much money he could be making if he was an actor!
where are the after pictures??
Ariel- Just look for him on Sunday:)
Too funny! I think you should leave the luscious locks alone!
Sick and Hilarious! I love it!
lol!
LOL nice Jake, thanks for making my day! you remind me of a grad student from Berkely! hehehe. more pics pls.
Love these!!!
These pictures had me rolling on !he floor. And Collin chuckled. That's a lot for Collin.
I love these! So Jake!
Who is that guy?? HAHAHAHAHA
Hilarious! The middle picture is my favorite :)
Aaah:) jake is awesome!
Post a Comment