While in CA, we got the whole fam damily together for a picture. It has been a long time since we have done this. Kelly, a friend of ours, is a fabulous photographer and was so kind to put up with us. Here are some pics below:
The guys. Jake, Jay(bro), Jon, Andy(bro), Jeff(bro) and Dave.
The girls. Shawna, Me, Mom, Robyn(sis) and Melinda(sis).
Breck wouldn't smile for a single picture. At least she didn't cry, she just stared in the right direction. hahahaha.
This is my Mom and all of my brother's and sister's and their families. I am the oldest of 6 kids in my family. It was fun to finally get a picture of all of us now that my little brother is home from the mission.


For those of you who know my family..........you know about the famous "lean" my brother's like to do. This is Jeff and Andy performing it well.
I love my family!



10 people admit to reading this:
The Tibbitt's family has always been beautiful to look at! Good thing you all married good looking people to add to it!
All the pictures turned out great! What a beautiful family! I especially like the one of you guys sitting in the leaves. Maybe I can steal that pose?! We have to get together soon for lunch before Isabella comes- 27 days left!
Cute photos Dana! I especially like "the lean".
Cute pics, you have a beautiful family. It is hard to get so many people together. It's rare to get a family pic with 6 grown kids.
Ha Ha, you got my Seinfeld reference!
I Love those pictures- you really do have a cute family. Hope you had a fun vacation!
Your family pictures turned out great! I'm glad you made it home safe!
Dana you look so great. I miss you. We are going to be in UT in July, so we need to get together then... Maybe hit a parade or two..haha Cute family pictures!!
Beautiful family Dana!
Great family pics! Looks like you had fun in CA, glad you got to see your family for Christmas. And I am so jealous of the weather-what I wouldn't give to be outside in just a sweater right now!
I love your family pictures. So beautiful.
Post a Comment